Monday, February 4, 2019

Looking for a Go-Getter - Do You, Get Paid!

Go Getter, How to Become an Entrepreneur, Start on online business, Become a Beachbody Coach, Become an affiliate marketer, Become a Digital Nomad, Arnel Banawa


So it's about that time of the year where I am in search for a few select people to coach and let them know what I've done to become independent and free from a job. Not to say that having a job is the worst idea ever, it's just not for everyone....kinda like me =)

I'm looking for someone who is hungry, likes to stay active, open to ideas, can handle rejection, is teachable, and has big goals!!! 

IS THIS YOU?

I mean who doesn't want to be financially independent right? Who doesn't want the freedom to do as they please without some "BOSS" telling them what to do. If you're like me, it is so difficult to take orders from someone. Don't get me wrong, I am totally open to learning and taking criticism, but I would rather take it, and then go on with my life on my own terms


Go Getter, How to Become an Entrepreneur, Start on online business, Become a Beachbody Coach, Become an affiliate marketer, Become a Digital Nomad, Arnel Banawa


WILL IT BE EASY?

No it will not. You will need to have work ethic. You will need to be strong inside and out. Becoming an entrepreneur is not for everyone, but everyone can do it if they learn to find that little something inside of them that will keep them going when the going gets tough, and not everyone can do that. Do you get distracted easily? then don't bother, this is for people who are focused on success no matter what curve ball hits them. This is for the 2-5% of the people who think differently, and not like anyone else. If this comes easy for you, then let's talk. 

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE?

Absolutely zero to a billion dollars, that's up to you. I will be giving you the tools and the strategies that I have learned from my mentors, and my goal is to help you become way better than what I've done with my life. I will teach you several ways to earn while you are sleeping, and most of these streams will be online. Having an online business will give you the freedom to work from anywhere around the world, which is why I'm proud to say that I've been to over 40 countries so far. One point that I would like to make is this.....if you are thinking about money and nothing else, you won't make it! GREED is the worst thing, so if you are money hungry, please move on. If you have passion and know what makes you happy, then let me help you take that passion and make a life with it. 


Go Getter, How to Become an Entrepreneur, Start on online business, Become a Beachbody Coach, Become an affiliate marketer, Become a Digital Nomad, Arnel Banawa


WHAT NEXT

Get in contact with me. I don't have a any sort of application process, but you will need to WOW me with why you feel that I should spend my hours away from my family to help you build your dream. If I choose you, then you will be considered my family. I will treat you like a brother or sister, and we will become partners for life, that is how I do business. So if you feel that this is for you, and you are a GO-GETTER, then connect with me on facebook here, and send me a message about why I should pick you. Looking forward to meeting you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment