Monday, March 11, 2019

Forza Obstacle Run - Taguig, Philippines

Forza, Forza Obstacle Run, Heritage Filipino Restaurant, Arca South, Taguig Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, OCRTUBE media project, Strength & Speed, OCR Vest
Watch Video below


Had such a blast at this local race! One of my favorite things to do is to support the local races everywhere that I go. The family who owns Forza were super hospitable to me, and the drive they have to be successful was absolutely inspiring.

Arlene and I made a nice little weekend family vacation and stayed in Taguig a little before and after filming the Forza Obstacle Run event. We went to one of our favorite filipino restaurants called Heritage at the SM Aura, so friggin good!!! My friends, if you are ever in the Philippines and would like to really try some authentic filipino food prepared with high quality ingredients, make sure to go to Heritage, just note that the staff only speak tagalog, so just bring me along with you, and I can translate for you ha ha =)

Oyo 128 Hotel in Taguig, Philippines
(Only $33 USD for two nights)
Forza, Forza Obstacle Run, Heritage Filipino Restaurant, Arca South, Taguig Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, OCRTUBE media project, Strength & Speed, OCR Vest, OYO 128 Hotel

Heritage Restaurant - SM Aura
Forza, Forza Obstacle Run, Heritage Filipino Restaurant, Arca South, Taguig Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, OCRTUBE media project, Strength & Speed, OCR Vest


So anyways, here is a quick 3 minute video recap that I did for my OCRTUBE.com media project, tell me what you think =)

Oh and of course I just wanted to give a shout out to my Patreon Supporters, and Media Sponsors for always helping me with my project all over the world.

Huge thanks to:
- Strength & Speed
- OCRvest.eu 

Please take some time to visit my media sponsors and see what they're all about =)


Forza Obstacle Run - Taguig, Philippines
Watch more videos here

Ask me how I can film your event for FREE, contact me here!


Here is my activity tracker during the filming of the Forza Obstacle Run
Forza, Forza Obstacle Run, Heritage Filipino Restaurant, Arca South, Taguig Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, OCRTUBE media project, Strength & Speed, OCR Vest

Related Links:
- I use Beachbody on Demand to help me train to film races around the world, you can get a free 14 day trial here (USA, UK, and Canada only unless you have VPN)
- Need motivation and tips for staying healthy and active? Make me your Free Online Coach, click here!
- Get CASH BACK every time you book your travels here





No comments:

Post a Comment