Monday, March 11, 2019

OCRTUBE Stock Video Footage by Arnel Banawa

OCRTUBE, OCRTUBE media project, Pay OCR forward, OCRTUBE Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa Stock Video Footage, Gopro Stock Video Footage, Obstacle Course Racing Stock Video, Spartan Race Stock Video, Drone Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa
Photo Credit: Harm Dommisse


Since starting to play with my Gopro that I bought from my brother back in 2011, I have amassed hours of video footage. Mostly from my travel adventures and races that I've shot around the world, I am slowly but surely creating my stock video footage collection on Storyblocks and various stock agencies.

Gopro has always been my "GO TO" camera 
OCRTUBE, OCRTUBE media project, Pay OCR forward, OCRTUBE Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa Stock Video Footage, Gopro Stock Video Footage, Obstacle Course Racing Stock Video, Spartan Race Stock Video, Drone Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa
Filming Tough Mudder with the First-Ever Gopro 


I decided to do this as per request of many athletes and fellow travelers that I have met during the my many years of globetrotting. Of course I will not be uploading all the footage that I have because a lot of footage has been purchased by companies that I've worked with, and I also have to respect the privacy of the many athletes and travelers that I have shot. If you have seen me at a race, and would like to request video footage of you, just simply message me directly and I can assist you with that =)

OCRTUBE Media Project




I will be uploading footage to my stock video collection every week, so feel free to keep checking to see if I have any footage you may need for your own video projects. 100% of the proceeds from my stock video footage portfolio will be going back into my OCRTUBE media project to help the sport of OCR continue to grow around the world, as well as doing FREE media production for global charities. You can learn more about my media project here. #PayOCRforward

Are you ready to sort through some stock video footage? Take a look by clicking here!  I specialize in obstacle course racing, travel, and drone footage.


OCRTUBE, OCRTUBE media project, Pay OCR forward, OCRTUBE Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa Stock Video Footage, Gopro Stock Video Footage, Obstacle Course Racing Stock Video, Spartan Race Stock Video, Drone Stock Video Footage, Arnel Banawa
OCRTUBE Stock Video Collection by Arnel Banawa


Related Links:
- Ask me how I can film your next event for FREE. I am available to travel all over the world. Contact me here. (ocrtube@gmail.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment