Monday, May 13, 2019

Northman OCR Challenge - Sandnes, Norway (2019)

Northman OCR, Northman Challenge Sandnes Norway, OCRTUBE, OCRTUBE Patreon, OCRTUBE Bitcoin, Buy OCRTUBE Stock Footage, Arnel Banawa, Team OCR Norway


One of the BEST things about doing what I do is that I am able to travel to amazing places and film obstacle course racing events. A few weeks ago, I went to Norway to film the Northman OCR in Sandnes. This was my second time filming this event, and I would have to say that I am always looking forward to this time of the year specifically because of this epic event.

SO WHAT MAKES NORTHMAN OCR SO EPIC?

I cannot say enough about the people who organize this event. They understand the importance of taking care of people who ultimately are the ones who take their brand to the masses. From the moment I stepped off the plane, they were there waiting for me hand and foot. I mean, I can go on about everything from the hotel they booked for me, the complimentary food, the hospitality, and just the overall friendly atmosphere and Norwegian experience. They really make you feel important and special.

**Stuck in a rut? Why not do what you love and start earning a living!

As far as why Northman OCR is an epic race, well the location is for one amazing. Set in a park with streams, lakes, hills and beautiful people, it was in my opinion, the perfect place for an event. The race provided the participants with over 80 obstacles within a 9K distance, pretty intense if you ask me. But the thing is, you don't have to be an elite athlete to participate, the Northman OCR Challenge is for everyone, and from my experience, all I saw were happy faces all day! =)

NORTHMAN OCR VIDEO RECAP - 2019

So instead of talking me head off about this fantastic event, I thought that I would just share the official video recap that I did for race. I cannot wait until the next event in 2020. If you are in Norway around May, 2020, I highly recommend that you add it to your to do list, especially if you are an obstacle racing enthusiast, or just that adventurous type! =)

Northman OCR Challenge - Norway (2019)


Visit and sign up for the next Northman OCR, click here!

Learn more about my OCRTUBE Media Project:
- Donate to OCRTUBE via Bitcoin: 3JLd2iJ8e4EoPDZmYYAiYXYYJToiD8YxDz





No comments:

Post a Comment