Monday, September 23, 2019

A TYPICAL DAY Living in Cavite, Philippines

Philippines On a Budget, Typical Day Living in Cavite Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Crypto Trader Philippines, iCoinPro Philippines, iCoinPro Asia, Bitcoin Trader Philippines


So I've been based here in the Philippines here since January 2019, and although I say that, I can't really say that I live here because I am constantly traveling for work and video projects. But when I am here, I tend to try to relax and focus on my family. Sometimes we get all caught up in wanting to be successful for our families that we simply forget to spend quality time with them.


Starting a family here in the Philippines has been wonderful! A lot of times I would rather not plan anything and just spend quality time with my girls at home, and we do this as much as we can =)


Philippines On a Budget, Typical Day Living in Cavite Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Crypto Trader Philippines, iCoinPro Philippines, iCoinPro Asia, Bitcoin Trader Philippines


A typical day living here is Cavite is pretty laid back unlike living in the city of Manila. Where we live, it's like being in the province. It's definitely a lot slower here, and that's just perfect for us!


Philippines On a Budget, Typical Day Living in Cavite Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Crypto Trader Philippines, iCoinPro Philippines, iCoinPro Asia, Bitcoin Trader Philippines


I have a lot of friends who are Digital Nomads or have their own online businesses, and I always tell them that living in Southeast Asia is perfect because the cost of living is very low, which enables you to save more, and invest more in your business. I do this quite often where Arlene and I will have our set budget weeks or days, and we try to keep things as minimal as possible. Doing this helps me do more for my business, and helps me organize my finances better.

(Ask to join my Free Online Health & Fitness Accountability Group)

Here is a quick video of a typical day living here in Cavite, Philippines. It's not quite the same everyday, but it's pretty close. When we are not staying home and budgeting, we're pretty much out exploring, and the Philippines has a ton of places to get lost in!

Enjoy our quick video, and if you ever make it to Southeast Asia or the Philippines specifically, feel free to message me, I'll be happy to show you around! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment