Monday, October 21, 2019

Ternate Beach Resort - Cavite, Philippines

Ternate Beach Resort, Ternate Cavite Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Make Money with Bitcoin, iCoinPro, Become a Digital Nomad, Become a Beachbody Coach, Entreprenuers Wanted, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia


Oh boy, it seems like I am always playing catch up ha ha!

Ternate Beach Resort

A few weeks ago, I took my girls to Ternate Cavite to check out this beach resort. Before checking out this local beach, we headed to Arlene's sisters "Mother/Law" and celebrated her 85th birthday, WOW!!! She was so cute =)

Anyways, sorry for not posting on a regular! I've been slammed with video projects, but it's been super fun and challenging. I promise to try to post more =)


Here is a quick video of our day in Ternate, Cavite Philippines. Make today count!

Watch More Family Videos

Ain't nothing better than DAD LIFE! 
Ternate Beach Resort, Ternate Cavite Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Make Money with Bitcoin, iCoinPro, Become a Digital Nomad, Become a Beachbody Coach, Entreprenuers Wanted, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia


ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am in the process of looking for aspiring entrepreneurs to join my team! Characteristics I am looking for:

-  Goal driven
-  Lives or would like to start living a healthier and fit lifestyle
-  Loves to travel
-  Curious about Cryptocurrency and how they can benefit
-  Has to be teachable
-  Isn't afraid to make a small investment towards a better future
-  Family oriented 
-  Understands the importance of Passive Income
-  Open to real business ideas, no scams! 

If you have some or all of these characteristics, feel free to contact me, I'd love to talk ideas! 






No comments:

Post a Comment