Friday, April 3, 2020

Family-Friendly Siargao Island - Philippines

Family-Friendly Siargao Island Philippines, Cloud 9 Siargao Island, Lagalag Mafia, Arnel Banawa, J&V Beach House Siargao Island, Mama's Grill Siargao Island


I've always wanted to check out Siargao Island in the Philippines, but as I am getting older and prefer to do more family travel verses backpacking or flash packing, I was questioning if the island was family-friendly.

These days, you see a lot of vloggers hitting up SouthEast Asia, making cool travel videos, especially the Philippines because everything is so cheap! I totally get it, and it's no surprise why I am currently based here in the Philippines now starting a family. The Philippines is beautiful, the people are super nice, and the cost of living is very affordable. It's a Digital Nomad PARADISE!


I took my parents, my fiancé, and my one year old daughter to Siargao Island a couple months ago, and we explored the island as a family. I would have to say that it was a blast. The place where there are a lot of tourist is in General Luna. We actually stayed a few kilometers outside, to a more local place that I found on Booking.com. If you are on a budget and looking for a peaceful and local-friendly place, I would highly recommend J&V Beach House. The public transportation from J&V to places like Cloud 9 will run you about 40php, that's less than $1 USD one way, so it's really not that bad. Plus you get a good nights sleep without all the crazy party people on the island =)

Check out J&V Beach House here!


Anyways, we had an absolute blast. Heres a quick 5 minute video of our family trip to Siargao Island, and if you have any questions, please feel free to connect with me, I'd be happy to help. Have fun, and safe travels!

Family-Friendly Siargao Island


Connect with me! (Travel, Business, or Collaborations)

Family-Friendly Siargao Island Philippines, Cloud 9 Siargao Island, Lagalag Mafia, Arnel Banawa, J&V Beach House Siargao Island, Mama's Grill Siargao Island


Free Training Account!







No comments:

Post a Comment