Monday, July 6, 2020

THIS IS BUHI CAMARINES SUR

Buhi Camarines Sur, Bicol Philippines, Pongol Pool Buhi, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Philippines, Forsage Philippines, Ethereum Philippines, CoinsPH, Digital Nomad Philippines


So I know that I haven't posted in awhile, but guys I assure you that I have been mega busy with some really exciting projects, and ramping up my fitness back to where it once was =)

At any rate, I had some spare time to put a quick video of Buhi Camarines Sur in Bicol Philippines. This is the place where my fiancé and my daughter Penelope was born. This place is absolutely amazing, and gives you an idea of how the real Philippines is really like....simple, with traditions still passed down from family to family.

Some of my latest projects have been documenting the distribution
of school supplies on video from friends in the USA to the kids in the Philippines
Would you like to donate school supplies? Message me!
*All donations are documented and put on film for public viewing! =) 



If there was a place for me to build a home, I would like to build one here, and maybe one day this will happen. I just hope that the internet gets better because that is one downfall to the place for people like me who work online to make a living. Anyways, I just wanted to share this video with you, enjoy! =)

THIS IS BUHI

Life in Cavite Philippines during the pandemic is going on almost 4 months now, and although the positive is that we are able to spend some really quality family time together, we are missing our travel adventures. It would be nice to be able to explore more of the Philippines right now, but at the moment, it is not recommended that we leave our own province, so we are staying put and just being safe. What we do have a lot of time to do is swimming. I purchased a portable pool a couple months ago, and it has been a blessing! And being in the Philippines, it can get really hot, even inside our home! So here's another quick video of us swimming and just enjoying our family time during the pandemic. Btw, our baby Pippa has been learning how to swim on her own, it's so awesome to see her dive and do things that you don't see a typical one year old to do in a pool. She may be a swimmer or surfer in the future, lets see what the future holds for her =)


Pool Time with the Family


Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog! I'll try to post more, but until then, please be safe my friends, and stay healthy, hope to see you all soon!

Pool Time!
Buhi Camarines Sur, Bicol Philippines, Pongol Pool Buhi, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Philippines, Forsage Philippines, Ethereum Philippines, CoinsPH, Digital Nomad Philippines


This is the First Ever Decentralized Matrix Project - Start Earning Today






No comments:

Post a Comment