Saturday, August 8, 2020

TRUE STORY

Beachbody Motivation, True Story Arnel Banawa, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach

Today, like the many days leading up to this, I just wasn't feeling my workout. But when I came to a realization that I'm about to turn 50 this year, I said to myself, "I am not getting any younger!!!", and then I looked at my daughter like I have done many times with my first daughter Lauren as she was growing up, and then again I said, "I need to be healthy for her", and shortly after that, in 22 minutes, my workout was done! 

Beachbody Motivation, True Story Arnel Banawa, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach

Too many days, we make countless excuses to not get healthy when we know that it should be the #1 thing to do. It's just way too easy to walk away from it, and pretend that we have more important things to do, and trust me, I am very guilty of this. 

Our Workout Arsenal is BOD (Beachbody on Demand) Free 14 Day Trial here!

The real truth is that nothing will be of importance if we are non-existent. Our health is the biggest investment that we can ever make in ourselves, and sometimes it just takes a little reminder like looking at your kids, and not forgetting the real reason for why we are all here. 

Today I was inspired by not only my daughters, but by my fiancĂ©, because she just flat out called me out, but not in a way that was deemed as forceful or mean, she just smiled and said, "we need to do this, so I'll go first". She is definitely a keeper! 

Beachbody Motivation, True Story Arnel Banawa, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach

Free Home Workouts - Try these out! 

Another wonderful day breathing and living in the moment. I am truly blessed to be here, and I am very thankful for that. =) TRUE STORY






No comments:

Post a Comment