Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Miami Spartan Sprint | Vista View Park, Davie FL (2015)

Miami Spartan Sprint Vista View Park Davie Fl 2015 - Miami Spartan Race Vista View Park - OCRTUBE - Obstacle Course Racing Videos
Watch Video Below

Check out the Full Recap Video that I created along with my media partner and Mommy Coach Amanda Nelson. OCRTUBE.com is a not-for-profit and cause related media project that I started thanks to my Beachbody Coaching Business. Fully funded by my online fitness ventures, our purpose is to help the sport of obstacle course racing grow, and to raise awareness for our preferred charities. There is nothing better than having the ability to motivate and inspire someone to get off the couch, train for a race, do a race, all the while making a difference, is there really anything else?


Enjoy the video, and feel free to connect with me here, or I'll see you at an upcoming race =)

Miami Spartan Sprint - Vista View Park, Davie FL - 2015




Miami Spartan Sprint Vista View Park Davie Fl 2015 - Miami Spartan Race Vista View Park - OCRTUBE - Obstacle Course Racing Videos
See you at the next race! 



Train for the next race, choose your own Challenge - Free Coaching by me!





No comments:

Post a Comment