Friday, December 16, 2016

Top 10 Benefits of Being A Discount Beachbody Coach (non-business building)

Top 10 Benefits of being a Discount Beachbody Coach, Beachbody on Demand Discount, Beachbody Fitness for Cheap, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Beachbody Savings

Let's get down to the point.....IT'S ALL ABOUT SAVING MONEY, and who doesn't want to do that?

When I first became a Beachbody Coach, I didn't pursue the making money route, I did it to SAVE money! And most people who enjoy health and fitness, especially from Beachbody...they think that you have to build a "coaching business" in order to get the DEEP DISCOUNTS! Well, that's absolutely false =) 

The best way to explain to you what a DISCOUNT BEACHBODY COACH ACCOUNT is, it's like a Sam's Wholesale Club Membership for health and fitness. You pay a small fee to save BIG! 

It's really a no brainer, I'm surprised that they're aren't a lot more companies doing it. All I know is that I'm saving money TONS by not paying retail! So if you enjoy saving money,  and getting healthier/happier, than read the BENEFITS of having a Discount Beachbody Coach Account.

Top 10 Benefits of having a Discount Beachbody Coach Account:

1.  You save 25% on all Beachbody Health and Fitness Products INCLUDING Shakeology!

2.  There are no contracts or penalties, you can cancel anytime!

3.  There is never a minimum to purchase, you can purchase single items all day =) 

4.  You can drop ship items or gifts to your friends and family from an online tracking system on your computer, direct from the company. 

5.  You DO NOT have to coach people! 

6.  You do not have to build a Beachbody Business.

7.  You become part of a more positive atmosphere of like-minded people, who will ensure that you CRUSH your health and fitness goals.  

8.  You will have access to tons of online tools, message boards, recipes etc. It's not just about getting a discount, it's all about accountability too! If that's what you need =)

9.  You save almost 50% on Beachbody on Demand Digital, which is like the Netflix of fitness where you can stream thousands of workouts online anywhere, anytime. 

My daughter and I doing the CIZE workout on Beachbody on Demand
DON'T LAUGH!!!! =)

10.  You DO have the option to make extra cash should you decide to in the future, but it is NOT REQUIRED! You can earn enough for a monthly car payment or even 6+ figures annually depending on your performance and commitment. Click here for more details.

QUICK FAQ:

How much does it cost?
There is a $39.95 enrollment fee, and a monthly fee of $15.95. Ask me about how you can get the enrollment fee waived. If you are active military, I can show you how to get the monthly fees waived as well! 

How do I sign up?
You can contact me here and I can help you through the simple enrollment process, or just sign up here!

I hope this helps you understand more of what discount beachbody coaching entails. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!


Do you want to start a Fitness Journey, and don't know where to start? I can help!





No comments:

Post a Comment