Monday, July 30, 2018

Working Out with my Daughter and her Boyfriend - Max Out Strength

Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength, Florida Beachbody Coach, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Digital Nomad Beachbody Coach, Working out with my daughter, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Insanity Max 30 for Free
Watch Video Below =)


If you are just checking into my blog for the first time, thanks for visiting!

Just to catch you up to speed with me, I've been traveling for almost 8 months now but I haven't seen my daughter in almost 10 months! I finally arrived in Florida and got reunited with my Princess, I missed her so much!

I have almost two weeks to spend with her before I'm off traveling again for my OCRTUBE media project, so the next few days are focused on her, as well as doing some online work in between. This past weekend was spent in Safety Harbor, FL with her, and I also had the opportunity to meet her boyfriend. Pretty nice guy, and I like the fact that he likes to stay active.

Fishing on the Courtney Campbell Causeway
Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength, Florida Beachbody Coach, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Digital Nomad Beachbody Coach, Working out with my daughter, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Insanity Max 30 for Free


I suggested that they do a workout with me over the weekend, and without any hesitation, they said yes. I was pretty excited as I have been slacking with my workouts, so I felt that this would help me stay on track. It so happens that`my daughter also kinda fell off the wagon, so it really was a win for all of us!

Killed it.....more like, KILLED US lol
Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength, Florida Beachbody Coach, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Digital Nomad Beachbody Coach, Working out with my daughter, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Insanity Max 30 for Free


Here is a quick video of us doing a Insanity Max 30 workout called Max Out Strength which is a full body cardio conditioning and body weight resistance workout. It was pretty much a push up massacre workout ha ha! But like they all say, you will never regret a workout! The best part was when we were finished, it was grand!

Insanity Max 30 - Max Out Strength
Try this workout for FREE!
Thousand of Streaming Workouts, anytime, anywhere!


Arnel is a donation-based filmmaker, digital nomad, sponsored adventure traveler, and online Beachbody Coach. Make me your Free Online Coach by clicking here!





No comments:

Post a Comment