Monday, June 10, 2019

First Workout at New Home

First Transform 20 Workout, Beachbody Workout Philippines, Transform 20 Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Transform 20 Workout Review, Cavite Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia


We are finally getting settled into our new place in Cavite, Philippines! What's really exciting is that Arlene and I were able to get our first workout in! The home that we moved into about 3 months ago just did not work out unfortunately, and I was never able to get any kind of routine together.

With this new place, we are not 100% settled, but Arlene and I already feel more at home here than our other place in Manila. We will be here in Cavite for at least a year, so I'm very excited to get settled and start having a daily routine. Of course I will still be traveling on video projects when needed, but it's just nice to know that we finally have a place to call home here. 


First Transform 20 Workout, Beachbody Workout Philippines, Transform 20 Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Transform 20 Workout Review, Cavite Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia


OUR FIRST WORKOUT

Before we left Manila to move to our new place, Arlene and I were doing yoga for a few weeks to get our bodies ready for a new workout program. We are still undecided on which program we will be doing, but yesterday we did a workout called Transform 20, a program designed by one of my all-time favorite Beachbody Fitness Trainers, Shaun T! 


I ended up doing the "Stronger" workout, and Arlene ended up doing the 10 minute workout twice. It would be difficult to give my review of the workout because that was my first time doing Transform 20, but I did like it. I don't normally do "step" workouts that incorporate using a step of some sort, kinda reminds me of the old school "Yo Mamma's" workout from back in the 80's ha ha.

To be honest, I am not picky at this point because I just need to get myself moving and back to where I was when I used to run obstacle racing events. No, I am not training for anything, not a race or anything...I'm just training for life, and to be active. I mean I have to keep up with my very active daughter, whoa....she's going to be an athlete and traveler I'm sure =)

I do have to be somewhat fit and have good endurance as I film some of the fastest athletes in the world with my OCRTUBE media project. My ideal workout is something like P90X and running. P90X has always been my "go to", I just love the simplicity of it and the fact that I can do the workouts at home and at the gym. And being totally functional is important to me, I have no interest in glamor workouts, not at all. 

14 Day Free Trial

These days I prefer working out at home because I would much rather be near my family. I work my business at home, and workout at home. For me, every chance that I can be with my family is a plus, because when I travel for work, I can be gone for a full weekend to two weeks or more. And trust me, I miss them so much when I am gone. Let's not also forget my daughter who lives in Florida, I haven't seen her in so long, I'm hoping to see her very soon! 

Focused on my life in the Philippines - New Videos Uploaded Monthly

Today, I think Arlene and I will do another Transform 20 workout just to get a better idea on if it is the best program to do together. We will definitely keep you posted, and if any of you would like to join us, feel free to shoot me a message. It doesn't matter what your fitness level is, you can do the same program that we decide to do, or I can also give you a free fitness assessment and help you find the best program for you. It's just always much more fun working out with a group of people from around the world! =)


First Transform 20 Workout, Beachbody Workout Philippines, Transform 20 Philippines, Beachbody Coach Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Transform 20 Workout Review, Cavite Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia


For more information on Transform 20, shoot me a message or just click here






No comments:

Post a Comment