Monday, March 2, 2020

A Simple Life in Buhi

The Simple Life of Buhi, Buhi Camarines Sur, Bicol Philippines, Lagalag Mafia, Arnel Banawa


A few weeks ago, we went back to Buhi Camarines Sur to pay respects back to my fiancé's mother Salve. Every time I go back, I am drawn by the simple way of life. The only thing that is keeping me from making the leap to live there is my business. I need super fast internet to work, and although the internet is decent in Naga City, it is about an hour+ away from where we would be living, so our plans to move there will have to wait. We hope to one day build a home there =)

A little over a year ago, Arlene's (my fiancé) mother passed, so the family decided to make it an annual celebration of the great life that she lived, and have a little family reunion. Always a good time!


Here is a quick video of our short but always fun visit to Buhi Camarines Sur, the place where my fiancé and my little baby girl Pippa was born. This place will always be dear to my heart, and if you've never been there, I highly encourage you to put it on your list of places to visit in the Philippines. Far from the hustle and bustle of Manila, Buhi will invigorate you.

Enjoy our video, and if you have any questions about the area, please do not hesitate to contact me. If I can't help you, my fiancé Arlene will =)

Simple Life in Buhi Camarines Sur




No comments:

Post a Comment