Monday, March 2, 2020

CLOUD 9 - A 360 View of Antipolo City, Philippines

Cloud 9 Antipolo City Philippines, Cloud 9 Hanging Bridge, Cloud 9 360 View, 360 View Antipolo City, To Do in Antipolo City Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia,


We finally visited Cloud 9 in Antipolo City, Philippines. And no, it's not the Cloud 9 from Siargao, that is nice too =)

If you are not familiar with Antipolo City, it pretty much is a popular pilgrimage site. The city was founded in the 1500's and has a population of around 780,000 give or take. There are a lot of things to do such as checking out the Hinulugang waterfalls, old cathedrals, and of course Cloud 9.

I will admit, when I first saw pictures and video of the hanging bridge, I thought that it was lame. It didn't look high or long enough. Even when we pulled up in the parking lot, I took a look at it, and still I was not impressed. It wasn't until I actually purchased the tickets and got on the suspended bridge that I got a little nervous.


When you first start, it really isn't all that high, but once you get further along, you feel the suspension of the bridge going up and down, and then you get higher and higher. I actually started getting a little scared, and this is from someone who loves extreme travel and sports.

Once we were done, I did it with my fiancé Arlene (she had our baby girl Pippa on a baby carrier), my mind was totally changed. I thought it was a great experience and the views from the terrace was very nice. It's difficult to get a really nice shot depending on the day because it can get a little foggy and just not as clear. The pictures and videos that you see online just don't do this place justice, you just have to see it for yourself.


Cloud 9 Antipolo City Philippines, Cloud 9 Hanging Bridge, Cloud 9 360 View, 360 View Antipolo City, To Do in Antipolo City Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia,


We were not able to check out the museum, so we'll have to do that next time. I enjoy learning about history, it's just funny because when I was much younger, I hated history!


Cloud 9 also has a restaurant, and if you spend over 250 php ($5 USD) or more, you can gain free entrance to the hanging bridge and the museum, just present your ticket to the guard. We actually had dinner at the restaurant and ordered Pinakbet and Pork Sinigang, and it was delicious. I again was thinking that the food wasn't going to be as good because it is a touristy place, and a lot of places like this don't have really good food, but this place was an exception. At least for us, we had a good experience. =)

Anyways, here is a quick video walking through the hanging bridge to see the 360 View of Antipolo City, we will be back for sure!

Cloud 9 - Hanging Bridge // Antipolo City, Philippines




No comments:

Post a Comment