Monday, November 17, 2014

P90X Gym Workout in Luang Prabang, Laos

Gym in Luang Prabang Laos
Gym in Luang Prabang, Laos

When I travel I try to do as many active things as possible. If I am not hiking, mountain biking, rafting, trail running etc. my butt is trying to find a local gym to get my workout in. I was lucky to find a small gym about 12-15 minute walk from the Mount Phousy Temple. I was told that it used to be located by the Dara Market but it moved to another location by the Xang Kham Hotel on Manomai Rd.

P90X Gym Workout in Luang Prabang Laos
P90X Gym Workout in Luang Prabang, Laos

I have attached a map (below) to help you find the gym should you decide to get some workouts in while visiting Luang Prabang. There are other gym locations which are located at some of the fancy resorts such as Le Palais Juliana and the Kiridara Resort, both locations do offer daily, weekly, and monthly rates.

I liked this small gym that I went to because it was where a lot of the locals worked out and I noticed some people training for Muay Thai there as well. It was very basic and had everything that I needed for my P90X workout, and it was only 12,000 Kip, which is about $1.50 US.

Gym in Luang Prabang P90x

Gym in Luang Prabang

If you enjoy Yoga, then you'll be happy to know that there are morning and evening Yoga Classes hosted on the River Deck of Utopia. For more information, go here: Luang Prabang Yoga

Yoga Classes at Utopia Luang Prabang
Yoga Classes on the Utopia Deck overlooking Nam Khan River


Hope you found this blog post useful, and as always, stay active my friends! =)




Start a Fitness Journey Today - Take the Beachbody Challenge - Free Coaching from me!





No comments:

Post a Comment