Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I'm betting that YOU CAN TOO!

Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, I bet you can 2017, Coach Arnel, 2017 New Years Resolutions, Get Health and Fit in 2017
From Fat and Miserable to Fit and Traveling the World
I'm ready to help you CRUSH IT in 2017 and beyond!

It doesn't seem too long ago that I was broke, miserable and overweight. I went through one of the toughest times in my life...getting divorced, becoming almost dependent on alcohol, and fat!

That was my story before I started my fitness journey in 2010, and I haven't looked back. It's been a crazy ride, but looking back....I wouldn't change anything. I am much happier, more healthy and fit, and have even become an Entrepreneur in the process, now I'M BETTING THAT YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! 


Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, I bet you can 2017, Coach Arnel, 2017 New Years Resolutions, Get Health and Fit in 2017


Every year is a new beginning, and every year people continue to fail and not accomplish what they set out to do. I was one of those statistics......UNTIL I STARTED SURROUNDING MYSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE. I believe that you can too.

Are you ready to start a healthy lifestyle that can bring you more success and happiness? I know you are! =)

I will be hosting an exclusive, GOAL-DRIVEN ONLINE health and fitness accountability group starting JANUARY 9th, 2017.

Goal-setting with my daughter is a ritual
Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, I bet you can 2017, Coach Arnel, 2017 New Years Resolutions, Get Health and Fit in 2017


THE MISSION? To help you achieve the things that you never thought would ever be possible! There will also be a $2+ million pot that will be split between everyone who participates in this challenge....the challenge of your life!

Do you want to be more healthy and fit, become a better parent, spouse, athlete, or just be more happy and successful? Then I encourage you to join me and thousands more to make 2017 our year!

HOW TO JOIN?
1. Make me your FREE Coach by clicking here
2. Join our OFFICIAL Facebook event page to stay updated - click here!
3. Learn more about my Beachbody Health Bet Challenge 2017 here! 

AND THAT'S IT! Looking forward to meeting you soon =)

It's time to surround yourself with real people who believe in you! 
Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, I bet you can 2017, Coach Arnel, 2017 New Years Resolutions, Get Health and Fit in 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment