Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 4, 5 - Week Eight | 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge

Day 4 and 5 Week Eight 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Get Shakeology Samples, Resistance 3 Workout, Start a Beachbody Challenge, Start a Fitness Journey


I have ONE THING TO SAY, "I'm getting much better at Mountain Squats" =)

It's getting closer and closer to the end of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge. My Dad and I have two more workouts, one of which is a make up workout from a previous week, but we are almost done =) It's been great hanging out with Tony Horton for 60 Days, but now it's time to workout with Autumn Calabrese, she's much prettier ha ha =)

Here's our workout accountability videos from Day 4 and 5 of Week 8:

Day 4, Week 8 - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 2 + Core 2




Day 5, Week 8 - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 3


Are you ready to start a health and fitness journey? I'd love to help, I work with all fitness levels and goals, you can message me here, looking forward to meeting with you! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment