Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Coach Arnel's Insanity MAX 30 Test Group

Insanity Max 30 Test Group Results
Coach Arnel's Insanity MAX 30 Test Group

I am so EXCITED for Shaun T's newest program, Insanity MAX 30. I don't really want to go into what the program is all about, but you can read my blog post on this here.

What is an Insanity MAX 30 Test Group?
It's quite simple actually. It's where a group gets together online (via an exclusive facebook group) and starts a health and fitness program "together" from the comfort of their own home or gym to keep each other accountable, and motivated. The test group is focused not on just fitness goals, but also life goals. The test group will be geared towards helping participants learn how to turn health and fitness into a lifestyle, get the BEST results, learn about clean eating, whilst meeting like-minded people just like you! Free Online Coaching (24/7) is provided by me.

Coach Arnel's Insanity MAX 30 Test Group
Insanity MAX 30 Test Group

When does the Insanity MAX 30 Test Group begin?
My first Insanity MAX 30 Test group will be set to start on January 5th, 2015. And after that date, I will be hosting ongoing Insanity MAX 30 Challenge Groups every week after. So if you miss the January 5th date, that's perfectly fine. I will have ongoing challenge groups set up every week starting on Mondays. The Insanity Max 30 Test Group will be a 60 Day Challenge.


How do I sign up for the Insanity MAX 30 Test Group?
That's a great question! You can do so by entering with an Insanity MAX 30 Challenge Pack - Click Here!  The Insanity MAX 30 Challenge pack will include the Insanity MAX 30 Fitness Program with bonus DVD's, One month supply of Shakeology Nutrition, Free-Trial Club Membership with Free Meal Planner, and of course Free Elite Coaching from me!

Insanity MAX 30 Challenge Pack

I already have Shakeology, can I just purchase the Insanity MAX 30 program?
Absolutely! As long as you are on Shakeology, and I am your Free Coach, you can still join the Insanity MAX 30 Test Group. Here are your purchase options: (if you already have Shakeology through me)
- Max 30 Base Kit
- Max 30 Deluxe Kit
 If I am not already your Free Coach, you can do so now by clicking here!


How can I get the Insanity Max 30 Challenge Pack for free?
I'm glad that you asked =) Simply invite 4 of your friends or family to do the Insanity MAX 30 Challenge with you, and you will get your Insanity Max 30 Challenge Pack for free! All participants must purchase the Insanity MAX 30 Challenge pack from me in order for the offer to be valid. Invite more people, you may want to ask me about being a Beachbody Coach, where you can have more incentives and make some extra money!

Insanity MAX 30 - Get the BEST Results, Only 30 Minutes per day!



How can I connect with you?
I'm flattered! The best way to reach me is through facebook. Simply add me here, and I can better assist you with joining my Insanity MAX 30 Test Group and ongoing Challenge Groups.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals! See you soon =)


Coach Arnel


I've always been an INSANITY fan, watch my Fast and Furious VIDEO:





Choose your own Challenge - Start a Fitness Journey Today!





No comments:

Post a Comment