Saturday, January 31, 2015

Insanity Max 30 - TABATA STRENGTH (Outdoors)

Insanity Max 30 Tabata Strength - Tabata Workout - Tabata Training
Insanity Max 30 - Tabata Strength Workout

I just finished Week 3 of my Insanity MAX 30 Challenge, and so far I would have to say that Tabata Strength is my favorite so far. I've been loving the whole program, and my legs seem to be getting much stronger which is what I need for my obstacle course racing events. I enjoyed Tabata Strength because of the upper body exercises which is my strongest.

During Day 4, Week 3 of my Max 30 Challenge that I've been hosting with my Online Challengers, I decided to do my Tabata Strength workout at Curtis Hixon Park which is a beautiful park overlooking the historic University of Tampa. The weather was perfect, and I had good company as well. That's what I love about Beachbody Fitness, you can take it anywhere, and with Beachbody on Demand, it's just going to get even better.

Insanity Max 30 - Tabata Strength - Curtis Hixon Park, Tampa FL
Insanity Max 30 Tabata Strength - Tabata Workout - Tabata Training - Curtis Hixon Park


Here are the movements for Insanity Max 30 - Tabata Strength:

Watch my Insanity Max 30 - Tabata Strength Video below!

WARM UP: (2x)
- Straight Arm Jack
- Scissor Chest Opener
- Lateral Lunge
- Downdog Spider

ROUND ONE: (Each movement is 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, 2X before going to next movement for each round below except for Round 6)
- Diamond Burpee Right Leg
- Diamond Burpee Left Leg
- Regular Diamond Burpee
- Diamond Jumps
- Plie Power Squat
- High Knee Ab (recovery move)

ROUND TWO:
- Side to Side Wide Push Up
- Diamond Push Up
- Knee Diamond Hold
- Child Pose to Diamond Push Up
- Jack Jab (recovery move)

ROUND THREE:
- Split Plyo Lunge
- Plyo Power Knee Right
- Plyo Power Knee Left
- Power Knee Lunge
- Low Power Knee
- Straight Arm Cross (recovery move)


ROUND FOUR:
- 4 Count V Push Up
- V Push Up
- V Push Up Hold
- Wide Pike Ups
- Mummy Kicks (recovery move)

ROUND FIVE:
- Scissor Push Up Right
- Scissor Puch Up Left
- Knee Tap Push Up
- Toe Tap Push Up
- Plank Toe Taps
- 2&2 Power Strikes (recovery move)

ROUND SIX: (30 seconds each movement)
- Diamond Burpees
- Side to Side Push Ups
- Max Out Knee Up Right
- Max Out Knee Up Left
- V Push Ups
- Chair Hold, then pulse

COOL DOWN


Watch Video:





Take the Insanity Max 30 Challenge!
KICK-START YOUR TRANSFORMATION INSIDE AND OUT.



No comments:

Post a Comment