Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My ALS Ice Bucket Challenge VIDEO!


ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Arnel Banawa
 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

I was nominated to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by my brother Tony from Las Vegas, so here is my video to show proof that I completed the challenge, and donated to the ALS Association.

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - 2014



I'm going to be honest, when I started seeing everyone, and their families dumping ice cold water on themselves all over the internet, I was like "is this even a real challenge, and for what?", I actually thought it was pretty silly, but as soon as I found out what it was all about, then I totally understood. It's the simple things like this that can make a huge impact, and although I was not a fan of pouring ICE COLD WATER over my head, I am now glad that I did because every person that watches my video, and shares it could make a huge difference.

I know that there may be more people who might not understand what the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is all about, or where it came from, so I just wanted to share this touching video about where it all started. Please watch the video below:

Where it all started


For more information on  Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, and how you can help, please visit http://www.ALSA.org


ALS Ice Bucket Challenge










No comments:

Post a Comment