Thursday, August 7, 2014

P90X3 Triometrics + 21 Day Fix 10 Minute Fix for Abs


P90X3 21 Day Fix Hybrid Workout
P90X3 + 21 Day Fix Hybrid Workout


Well dang, this hybrid workout literally killed me lol =). Now don't get me wrong, P90X3 and the 21 Day Fix program is for all fitness levels, but it's all about how hard you push yourself. If you are just modifying, or just going with the flow and taking a ton of breaks, then yes, it might not kick your ass, but if you are pushing yourself, and not doing any modifications, then you will see a big difference in the intensity. But that's for any program that you do! Keep in mind, if you are modifying a lot, then this probably means that you may be doing a program or workout that is way above your fitness level, and you may need to kick it down a notch to another program. I can definitely assist you with that.


Remember, the less that you have to modify during a workout, the better results you will get. Trust me, I do modify during some of my workouts, I'm human =). But if you are modifying every move, then you shouldn't be doing that particular workout or program. If you need help with choosing a program, please message me so that I can assist you personally.

So I did P90X3 Triometrics and the 21 Day Fix - 10 Minute Fix for Abs workout, and I did this with some very motivating people through this FREE Online Fit Club that I host every week. Imagine working out in the comfort of your own home with other people who live in other parts of the world, it's pretty amazing!

P90X3 Triometrics is similar to the classic P90X Plyometrics but instead of doing 4 rounds of about 4 exercises per round, you do different moves with each exercise having 3 intensity levels. Get ready from some LEG BURNERS! And if you're a beast, try kicking it up and using a weight vest =).

P90X3 Triometrics Exercise List: Part One
(each exercise is 1 minute at 20 sec per intensity - 3 levels of intensity per exercise)
- Warm Up (2 min)
- Calf Raise Squats
- The Duper Skater: Right
- The Duper Skater: Left
- Frog Jumps
- Warrior 3 Squats: Right
- Warrior 3 Squats: Left
- Speed Skater
- Superman Lunge
- Sumo Kick
- Run Stance Squats

Warm Up
P90X3 Triometrics

Calf Raise Squats
P90X3 Triometrics

The Duper Skater: Right
P90X3 Triometrics

Frog Jumps
P90X3 Triometrics

 Warrior 3 Squats
P90X3 Triometrics

Speed Skater
P90X3 Triometrics

Superman Lunge
P90X3 Triometrics

Sumo Squat Kick
P90X3 Triometrics

Run Stance Squats
P90X3 Triometrics


*BREAK

P90X3 Triometrics Exercise List: Part Two
- Iso Squat: Right
- Iso Squat: Left
- Slater Squats
- Duper 2: Right
- Duper 2: Left
- Jack Squats
- Hell's Chair
- Kablam
- BURNOUT
- Cool Down

Take the P90X3 Challenge - BUY IT NOW! Free Bonus Workout Included



Iso Squats (these are like semi-pistols, pretty tough)
P90X3 Triometrics

 Slater Squats
P90X3 Triometrics

Duper 2 (these absolutely suck lol)

Jack Squats (this was the 3rd Intensity)
P90X3 Triometrics

Hell's Chair
P90X3 Triometrics

Kablam (yup, you can tell I'm crying lol)
P90X3 Triometrics

BURNOUT
P90X3 Triometrics

Cool Down Stretch
P90X3 Triometrics


P90X3 Triometrics was definitely a LEG BURNER! I hope to get better at this one. The fact that I am from Florida and there are no mountains, this type of workout is perfect for training my legs for obstacle course races in "high places". If you haven't noticed in a few of my posts, I mostly use the elite Beachbody Fitness Programs for OCR (obstacle course racing) as well as just to stay healthy and fit. When using any of the P90X Plyometric workouts, always land softly, and don't use a weight vest until you can do the workout without modifying. This will prevent injuries.

After P90X3 Triometrics, myself and my online fit club group decided to also do the 21 Day Fix - 10 Minute Fix for Abs Workout. I'm not going to lie, but the 10 minutes felt like an hour lol.

21 Day Fix - 10 Minute Fix for Abs Exercise List: (2X)
*20 reps each exercise
- Crunches
- Table Top
- Crunches: Right Leg Up
- Crunches: Left Leg Up
- Cross Crunches
- Tap Crunches
- Twist Crunches
- Oblique Crunches (each side)


Crunches, Table Top, Crunches Leg Up, Cross Crunches, Twist Crunches, Oblique Crunches
21 Day Fix 10 Minute Fix for Abs

Bicycles
21 Day Fix 10 Minute Fix for Abs


I'm going to give the 21 Day Fix 10 Minute Fix for Abs workout "5 Stars" and rate it up there with the Brazil Butt Lift "Tummy Tuck" ab workout. I don't care, I know that I'm a guy, but these ab workouts always kick my butt! I don't think that I've ever done that many crunches in my life in 10 minutes! Big props to Autumn Calabrese for this awesome workout!


Take the 21 Day Fix Challenge - BUY IT NOW!



My final words:
Both workouts are great and good for all fitness levels. Again, if you feel that you are modifying every move, then it might be a good idea to try a different program with less intensity. For assistance in choosing the right program for you, feel free to fill out this Free Fitness Program Assessment, and I will be happy to give you some options to help you with your overall goals.




Discounted Challenge Pack Links:
- 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack
- P90X3 Challenge Pack
- Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Pack
- Other Challenge Packs


Choose your own Challenge - Click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment