Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 5, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Special Ops Resistance

Day 5 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance, Beachbody PT Sandbag, Beachbody Sandbag Workout, Wreck Bag workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge
Watch Video Below

Week 5 of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge is almost done, and all I have to say is that, Tony Horton is not slowing it down for us! My father and I did Special Ops Resistance today and the toughest part for me was the "track star pull ups". Just the basic pull up from a dead hang is tough enough, and then you add a knee-up crossover, and the difficulty factor percentage just raised at least another 50%. I have yet to be able to complete the track star pull-up reps without stopping.

It may take a few more rounds of this before I can even think about doing them with added weight from a weight vest. But that's what I love about these Beachbody Workouts, the intensity level is up to you. There are modifications for people who need them, and there are alternatives for people who require a little more intensity to achieve peak performance, I would say that I am somewhere in between =).


Another thing that I would like to point out about the 22 Minute Hard Corps workouts is that there are a lot of reps. If you would like to gain more strength with the workouts, you could even do less reps with more weight. Here's and example: Instead of using the Beachbody PT Sandbag which is only 20lbs (which is plenty especially with the amount of reps required), you could do half of the required reps, and use a heavier sandbag like a WRECK BAG. It's really all about being creative with your workouts and knowing that the sky's the limit with the workouts. If you would like my advice on creating a more intense workout using Beachbody Fitness, please feel free to message me, I'd love to help out! =)

So without further ado, here's my daily accountability video!

Day 5, Week 5 - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Special Ops Resistance


Start a fitness journey today! Join one of my upcoming online accountability groups, meet other online challengers with similar goals, message me now!





No comments:

Post a Comment