Friday, August 19, 2016

Day 3, 4, 5 - Week Six | 22 Minute Hard Corps =)

Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe, Beachbody Coach Productivity, Become a Beachbody Coach, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Arnel Banawa SnapChat, Beachbody Coach on Snapchat, Day 3 4 5 Week Six 22 Minute Hard Corps
I have SNAPCHAT!! =) 

Ok, yes...I've been SLACKIN on my posts, but hey, I'm getting my workouts in =)

Have you guys ever had one of those weeks where your TO DO LIST just doesn't feel like it's getting any smaller? Yup, it's been one of those weeks for me! But I'll have you know, I've been working my BUTT off!

Although it's been a crazy one, it's also been one of the most productive weeks for me because my AMAZING Coach Team has been killing it, and what I mean by that is, they have been CHANGING LIVES! I've been hosting these little online group POW WOW's and it's been getting everyone fired up! My team has been literally ripping hundreds of people off the couch this week by helping them start an exciting path to health and fitness, it's been friggin AMAZING!!

Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe, Beachbody Coach Productivity, Become a Beachbody Coach, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Arnel Banawa SnapChat, Beachbody Coach on Snapchat, Day 3 4 5 Week Six 22 Minute Hard Corps

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be responsible for making a huge impact in ending the trend of obesity with these sheer numbers! I seriously cannot wait until we are able to share this opportunity globally and literally help millions of people create happiness in their lives, soon enough folks.....soon enough!! =)

Ha ha, can you feel the EXCITEMENT? And did I mention, I finally created my SNAPCHAT (@arnelbanawa) account, so follow me and I'll follow back =)

Ok back to blogging (shiny objects ha ha), here are past 3 daily workout accountability videos from my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge. Oh and week 7 is just around the corner, can wait to share my results with all of you =)

Day 3, Week Six - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 3


Day 4, Week Six - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1 + Core 2


Day 5, Week Six - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 2

Are you ready to start a fitness journey? How about starting an online fitness business from the comfort of your own home, whatever the case may be, if you are ready to make some HUGE CHANGES in your life, feel free to message me here, I'd like to help you with that! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment