Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 5, Week 4 - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge | Special Ops Resistance

Day 5 Week Four 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance Workout, Asheville Spartan Super 2016, Rise of the Sufferfests Screening, Scott Keneally, Suffer Club
Watch Video Below

Woke up MEGA EARLY to get my workout done before my road trip to Asheville, NC to film a Spartan Race. Felt good to get it done early! I also went to the Rise of the Sufferfest OCR Documentary Screening, what a great film! A must see if you are an OCR ENTHUSIAST!


Scott Keneally - ROSF Screening, Asheville, NC
Summit Crossfit
Day 5 Week Four 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance Workout, Asheville Spartan Super 2016, Rise of the Sufferfests Screening, Scott Keneally, Suffer Club

FYI, this is a LATE POST (from last Friday), just playing catch up after filming the Asheville Spartan Super this past weekend, should be all caught up by tomorrow =) 

Here's my accountability video though! =) Thanks so much for following my journey! 


Day 5, Week Four - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Special Ops Resistance


Need some FITNESS MOTIVATION? I'd love to help, message me here! Looking forward to meeting you soon! =) 








No comments:

Post a Comment