Tuesday, August 2, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps on Facebook LIVE (Cardio 2)

Day 2 Week Four 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Cardio 2 and Core 1, 22 Minute Hard Corps on Facebook LIVE Video, Beachbody on Demand Free trial, Workout with Facebook LIVE
Watch Video Below (9 min.)

Today was Day 2, Week Four of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge. I decided to try out this new FACEBOOK LIVE video thing, and I hope to get used to it soon =) Right now, I only plan to use FB LIVE Video in my Exclusive Online Challenge Groups, but eventually I'm sure I'll be posting on my main timeline. I will post a lot more LIVE video on my blog here, as well as my Coach Page here, so feel free to follow me on those social media channels =)


As usual, my Dad killed it, here's our accountability video!

Day 2, Week Four - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 2 + Core 1
(Core 1 not included in the video)


Need some fitness MOTIVATION? I can help, message me here!





No comments:

Post a Comment