Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day 1 & 2, Week Seven - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1 + Core 2

Day 1 and 2 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 Workout, Cardio 1 and Core 2 Workout, Hell Week 22 Minute Hard Corps, Start a Fitness Journey All Fitness Levels
Videos Below

YES!!! Week 7 has arrived =)

So I was thinking that I only had 2 more weeks to go, but then one of my other Coaches reminded me that there is another week after the 8th week called HELL WEEK! That doesn't sound fun does it =) Now the last week is totally optional, but I'm thinking about doing it, I mean, what the heck right, what's one more added week going to do? I know, get me looking HOT lol, JK =)

Week 7 has started off great other than the fact that I had to take it easy on Day 1, Week 7 because of my gout flare up.

Today's workout that I did which was Cardio 1 and Core 2 wasn't too bad, I didn't have to modify at all, versus yesterday when I modified about 60% of the time.

At any rate, so glad that my foot is feeling much better, looks like I'll be able to finish strong this week. That's also good because I'm actually filming a local obstacle course race called Mud Titan 6 in Plant City FL this weekend, so let's hope my gout is 100% gone by then! =)

So here's my workout accountability videos from Day 1-2 of week 7.

Day 1, Week Seven - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 3


Day 2, Week Seven - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1
Hotel Room Workout

Oh, and check this out, my Dad killed his Day 2, Week 7 as well =)

Dad - Day 2, Week 7 - Cardio 1 + Core 2
Day 1 and 2 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 Workout, Cardio 1 and Core 2 Workout, Hell Week 22 Minute Hard Corps, Start a Fitness Journey All Fitness Levels

Day 2, Week 7 - Cardio 1 + Core 2
Day 1 and 2 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 Workout, Cardio 1 and Core 2 Workout, Hell Week 22 Minute Hard Corps, Start a Fitness Journey All Fitness Levels


Are you ready to start a fitness journey? I can help, all fitness levels and goals welcome! Message me here, and I will send you a Free Fitness Assessment to help you reach your goals! Chat soon =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment