Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 1, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Special Ops Resistance

Day 1 Week Eight 22 minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance, Beachbody Workouts for Obstacle Racing, Obstacle Course Race Training with P90X, Beachbody OCR Fit, Beachbody OCR Coach, Mud Titan 6 Video
Watch Video Below

So I'm finally on WEEK 8 of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge with my Dad, and it's hard to believe that we're almost done! We actually missed one workout last week, so we will be adding the last workout this Sunday, and that will be our last workout, and when we will officially have completed this 60 Day Challenge =)

I filmed an obstacle course race this past Saturday, and I was planning to do my missed workout on Sunday, but I was so BEAT TIRED that I didn't get it done, so I'll add it to the end of the week =). I'll share the obstacle racing video below from the Mud Titan 6 event which was held about 30 minutes outside of Tampa. It was a great local race organized by some very amazing people.

With Coach Gina at Mud Titan 6 - FL
Day 1 Week Eight 22 minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance, Beachbody Workouts for Obstacle Racing, Obstacle Course Race Training with P90X, Beachbody OCR Fit, Beachbody OCR Coach, Mud Titan 6 Video

Filming Mud Titan 6 in Plant City, FL - August 2016
Day 1 Week Eight 22 minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops Resistance, Beachbody Workouts for Obstacle Racing, Obstacle Course Race Training with P90X, Beachbody OCR Fit, Beachbody OCR Coach, Mud Titan 6 Video


Anyways, here's my workout accountability video, we did Special Ops Resistance today!

Day 1, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Special Ops Resistance

Check out my latest OCR video from the Mud Titan 6 event. You can learn more about my Cause-Related OCRTUBE Media Project by clicking here!

Mud Titan 6 - Florida 2016

Do you love Beachbody Workouts and Obstacle Course Racing? Ask me about joining my FREE Online Accountability Group focused on using Beachbody Workouts for Mud Runs and Obstacle Races, it's a great way to meet other Beachbody OCR Coaches, and other like-minded OCR Enthusiasts! Message me here =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment