Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 5, Week Two - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge | Resistance 2

Day 5 Week Two 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Outdoor Beachbody Workout, Beachbody on Demand, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 2 Workout, BoneFrog Challenge South Carolina 2016
Watch Video Below

I took my 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout outdoors today! It's Day 5, Week Two of my challenge, and although my father and I were in two different states (we are doing this challenge together), we got it done!


I was traveling and on the road all day, but I found a high school outdoor track which was perfect to get my workout in. It was the first time that I did my 22 Minute Hard Corps workout at an outdoor environment, and I loved it! I'll be taking a rest day tomorrow to film the BoneFrog Challenge in Winnsboro (South Carolina), but I will be using my Sunday REST DAY as Saturday's original workout =).

Day 5, Week Two - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge | Resistance 2




No comments:

Post a Comment