Thursday, July 21, 2016

Opportunity to Make a Difference {Health & Fitness}

Making a Difference, End the Trend Of Obesity, Become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching Benefits, Why Become a Beachbody Coach, Own your own internet fitness company, Beachbody Coach Success
It's time to Make a Difference!

LAST NIGHT, I had the opportunity to be on a video conference call with some of the TOP leaders in the fitness industry, as well as the amazing CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler.

First and foremost, I just wanted to let you know that this post is NOT trying to sell you, recruit you, or even try MOTIVATE you. The goal for this LAST MINUTE post is simply just to throw some ideas and numbers by you, especially if you've ever thought of getting involved with the health and fitness industry as an ENTREPRENEUR focused on really making a difference.

And not just any entrepreneur who sells products and services, I'm talking about owning your own internet company that is truly based on helping people achieve some big goals - fitness and financial. You see, as an online Beachbody Coach, financial success is based on how many people you help, not about how many fitness products you sell.

I've been involved with companies in the past where in order to be successful, you had to sell things like soap, make up, and phone services just to name a few, and while some of these products are consumable and just made sense because we were all doing it anyway, I was really never passionate about it. During the process of selling, I didn't experience any REAL life-changing events, and although I loved the concept, my heart just wasn't in it.

When I finally found Beachbody, the company that I am affiliated with, that all changed. I actually found success before earning a decent income. It wasn't about the money, it was more about making changes in my health and fitness and sharing it with others. You see, I experienced LIFE-CHANGING events and I wasn't even making any money. As time went on, I began to just focus on helping people with their health and fitness goals, and all of a sudden, I had a business, and I began receiving paychecks every week....just for sharing my lifestyle with people!

Never considering what I did as a business (I always thought of what I did as a Beachbody Coach as a hobby because I loved it so much), I began to realize that there is potential in creating a life by design, you know.....doing something that you are actually PASSIONATE about, and making a living out of it. I never knew anything like that existed, I thought that athletes and celebrities only lived this type of lifestyle....I was wrong.

If you look at the photo above. The CEO of Beachbody displayed some average health and fitness stats from just North America alone. According to the numbers above, there are currently more than 226 MILLION people who still need help. 226 MILLION people who are out of shape and miserable. 226 MILLION people who are looking for people like you and I to help them live a better life for themselves and their families.

With Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler
Making a Difference, End the Trend Of Obesity, Become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching Benefits, Why Become a Beachbody Coach, Own your own internet fitness company, Beachbody Coach Success


Do you have Entrepreneur Tendencies, but just don't know where to start? Do you really want to make a difference by helping people? Then WHY NOT YOU? Why not help me and thousands of others who are part of this movement to END THE TREND OF OBESITY, why not you, and why not now?

You've heard of companies like Uber who is the largest taxi company in the world, but does not own ONE TAXI. You've heard of the company Airbnb, who is considered a real estate and hotel company, but doesn't own any hotels at all. What about this company called AirDine founded in Sweden. They are one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies, and they don't even own ONE RESTAURANT! These companies are making BILLIONS for providing a service to people, and at the same time, also helping people with their financial goals as well.

Now imagine yourself owning one of the biggest health and fitness related internet companies with the potential to earn millions by helping millions, and GUESS WHAT, you can do this from anywhere around the world with a laptop or smartphone, and you don't even have to own a single GYM! That's the power behind owning your own Online Beachbody Coaching Business. WHY NOT YOU, WHY NOT NOW?

Message me here, and let me help you get started, there are people waiting for us, let's make a difference together! =)

You are the average of the 5 people that you spend most of your time with,
surround yourself with people who will only lift you up and help you grow
Making a Difference, End the Trend Of Obesity, Become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching Benefits, Why Become a Beachbody Coach, Own your own internet fitness company, Beachbody Coach Success




No comments:

Post a Comment