Saturday, July 9, 2016

Mountain Biking UWF - Workout of the Day!

Mountain Biking UWF, Mountain Biking Pensacola, Beachbody Performance Ironman, mountain biking hydration, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Performance Ironman
Mountain Biking UWF - Pensacola, FL

Changed up my workout today and did a 15 mile mountain bike ride with my bother Fermin and his friend John. "Back in the days", riding trails used to be my sport of choice, but that was like 8 years ago, and since then I've probably been on a mountain bike only a handful of times. BUT...after today, I plan to start riding more often, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Mountain Biking UWF, Mountain Biking Pensacola, Beachbody Performance Ironman, mountain biking hydration, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Performance Ironman


Mountain Biking UWF, Mountain Biking Pensacola, Beachbody Performance Ironman, mountain biking hydration, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Performance Ironman


We rode the UWF (University of West Florida) Off-Road Trails where I do a lot of trail running, but I'll have you know that biking the same trails with a steady pace with the Florida humidity proved to be a great challenge. The goal was to hit about 18-20 miles, but my leg started cramping at mile 12, so we decided to call it a day at 15 miles, "thanks guys" =). I'm looking forward to incorporating more mountain biking into my daily Beachbody Workouts, should be fun!

Here's a really quick video of our HOT ride today, we'll be going again tomorrow =)

Mountain Biking UWF - Pensacola, FL



I would like to say that if it weren't for the Hammer and Chisel and P90X Workouts that I do, I would probably be in pretty bad shape as I am writing this, but I feel great! Drank my Chocolate Recovery drink and I'm ready for tomorrow's trail and bike workout.


Are you a mountain biker? Comment below with some of your most favorite EPIC trails, I'd like to check them out in the near future!

Mountain Biking UWF, Mountain Biking Pensacola, Beachbody Performance Ironman, mountain biking hydration, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Performance Ironman



Stay hydrated and perform at your best with Beachbody Performance,
the OFFICIAL supplement of the North American IronMan Series:
YOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTSYOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTS





No comments:

Post a Comment