Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 6, Week One - 22 Minute Hard Corps DONE!

22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Free Beachbody Coaching
Watch Video Below

WHOA!!! Week 1 is done =) I am really enjoying this challenge, not only because I am doing this with my father, but the fact that the workouts are only 22 minutes, and you still get a kick aZZ workout!

What I has gotten stronger since I started the challenge this past Monday are my legs, and my pull ups strength, I was able to finish all reps without stopping, so I was happy with that =)


My father and I had a pretty busy day, so we were not able to workout until 10:30pm (last night), but we got it done! Check out my quick video, and message me here if you need a little fitness motivation, I'd love to help out!

Day 6, Week One - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1




Try P90X, Insanity and 21 Day Fix and more for FREE (30 Day Trial)
22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Free Beachbody Coaching





No comments:

Post a Comment