Tuesday, July 5, 2016

BEAST UP: Body Beast Chest Shoulders and Tris

Sagi's Exclusives on Beachbody on Demand, Beast Up Body Beast Chest Shoulders and Tris, Body Beast Challenge, Body Beast Workout
Body Beast on Beachbody on Demand

Well I had a very PRODUCTIVE day I would say! Woke up, created a TO DO LIST, hiked up one of my favorite places in Vegas, and spent time with my family. Oh, and I did Body Beast =)

One of the things that I love about Body Beast is that you can take the workouts anywhere like the gym or an outdoor park. I love working out at the gym, but sometimes I love the convenience of working out from home with my Beachbody on Demand.

If you haven't been to Exploration Peak Park in LAS VEGAS, I encourage you to make a visit, it's a great place to hike, run, or just spend time with family. Feel free to watch my quick video below, and if you have an interest in Body Beast, just send me a message here, and I can help you out =)

Beast Up: Body Beast Chest Shoulders and Tris - Beachbody on Demand


Thanks for visiting my blog, feel free to ask me anything, I'd love to help you with your health and fitness journey! CIAO =) 


Start the Body Beast Challenge Today, FREE Coaching from me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment