Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 5, Week Three - 22 Minute Hard Corps

Day 5 Week Three 22 minute Hard Corps Cardio 1 Core 1, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Worksheets, Coach Summit 2016, Beachbody Challenge
Watch Video Below

Today's workout (July 29th, Friday, this is a late post) was CARDIO 1 + CORE 1.

It was pretty challenging to do my workouts during the Coach Summit Weekend events, but my coach team kept me accountable and even worked out with me to make sure that I got it done, now isn't that just amazing =)

Nothing beats accountability from amazing people!
Day 5 Week Three 22 minute Hard Corps Cardio 1 Core 1, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Worksheets, Coach Summit 2016, Beachbody Challenge


In between Coach Summit Workshops at the Music City Center, we found a somewhat secluded spot to do a quick 32 minute workout (Cardio 1 is 22 minutes, Core 1 is 10 minutes). We felt right at home because the people who were all passing us by were also Beachbody Coaches, so they knew the dealio!

I really encourage doing a Beachbody Challenge, or any fitness challenge with someone who has similar goals as you, and will not let you quit. This will be a life saver on your BAD DAYS when you are feeling lazy and don't want to workout. Thankfully, I have a team of coaches, as well as an amazing online accountability group to keep pushing me. Although I've been working out for years now, I still have my not-so-good days, and it does help to have people around you who won't let you quit. If you need that, feel free to message me, I'd love to help you, just like people have done for me!

Anyways, here's my accountability video, trucking right along!

Day 5, Week Three - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1 + Core 1


Wanna start a health and fitness journey, or would like to turn you passion for fitness into a business? Message me here, I'd like to share some exciting things with you! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment