Monday, July 18, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps REST DAY!

Mountain Biking UWF, Trail Running UWF, Mountain Bike Pensacola, Trail Run Pensacola, 22 Minute Hard Corps Rest Day, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge
Watch Video Below

Sorry for the LATE POST =(, but I got a bit lazy yesterday since yesterday was my REST DAY from my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge =) I didn't completely rest all day though, my brother Fermin invited me to go for a 10 mile mountain bike ride followed by a 5K trail run at the UWF Trails in Pensacola, FL, couldn't turn that down! But boy, it was really HOT!!

I did take it easy though and didn't do any fast riding (tried not too) or running, and then I ended my day with a Netlix and Chill Marathon =)

What do you do on REST DAYS?

Mountain Biking and Trail Running on Rest Day



Beachbody Peformance - Sports Nutrition Supplements for IronMan North America
YOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTSYOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTS




No comments:

Post a Comment