Sunday, July 10, 2016

HOT TRAIL RUN and Mountain Biking at UWF

UWF Trail Running, UWF Mountain Bike Trails, Beachbody Performance, Beachbody Performance Hydrate,


Another day at the UWF trails! We did a 4.6 mile trail run followed by a short and very HOT mountain bike ride! The next time you're in Pensacola, FL. make sure to pay a visit to these trails, they're pretty amazing!

Today's workout was SUPER awesome, and now it's time to RELAX before I begin my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge tomorrow, wish me luck, OR better yet, join me! =)

Check out our QUICK TRAIL RUN VIDEO, and feel free to message and connect with me here if you need some fitness motivation!

UWF (University of West Florida) Trail Run and Mountain Biking


Stay active my friends, and don't forget to HYDRATE!


Take your endurance to the next level! YOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTSYOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTS




No comments:

Post a Comment