Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Dad Did 3 Strict Pull Ups Tonight!!!

Day 3 Week Two 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Arnel Banawa, Free Beachbody Coaching, Free Fitness Coach
Watch Video Below

I'm going to keep this blog post really short because it's about 1:45am right now, and I need to hit the sack, just have to post my accountability post and video =)


Today (well yesterday) was Day 3, Week Two of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge! We did the Resistance 1 Workout today, but the BEST PART was that my 71 year old Dad did 3 STRICT PULL UPS tonight. He hasn't been able to do a pull up in I don't know how many years! This 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge is really doing amazing things for him, and I cannot wait to see how he feels at the end of the 60 Day Challenge. Please feel free to continue following my accountability posts here, and if you need some health and fitness MOTIVATION, please do not hesitate to contact me here, I'd love to help you reach your goals!

From mountain bike shopping, to eating PHO, to watching movies with family, to coach conference calls, and working out....it was a pretty busy day today! =)

Day 3, Week Two - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Resistance 1



No comments:

Post a Comment