Friday, August 26, 2016

Day 3, 4 - Week Seven | 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge

Day 3 and 4 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Spartan Up, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Cardio 3 and Core 2, Join My Beachbody Coach Team, Become a Beachbody Coach
Day 3 + 4, Week 7 Videos Below =) 

The 22 Minute Hard Corps Workouts are challenging enough, let alone posting a video and blog of each workout, but I'm pretty happy that I'm almost done =) Just a little over one week left, and my Dad and I will have completed 60 days of this challenge.

What's next? Well, I think we are leaning more towards the 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge. I've been missing some good ole classic weight-lifting, and although 21DFX is not classic lifting, it will involve a WEE_BIT more weights than 22 Minute Hard Corps, so that's good enough for me =) I will probably do a P90X3/Body Beast Hybrid Workout after 21 Day Fix Extreme, but we shall see!

I believe in bringing back the strong man mentality from the past,
technology has made us weak, it's time to #SpartanUp and 
live the active lifestyle that was once the norm. 
Day 3 and 4 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Spartan Up, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Cardio 3 and Core 2, Join My Beachbody Coach Team, Become a Beachbody Coach
Join my Coach Team, and help me fight the trend of obesity...NOW!

Just a little summary on how I've been feeling on week 7. My core is definitely getting much stronger, and what I mean by that is I am able to complete more reps than usual without getting burned out or tired. Yesterday was a good example when I was doing Cardio 3 + Core 2. My accountability partner Steven complimented me and told me that he noticed my improvement in my core exercises, so that confirmed everything for me, other than what I've been feeling.

This past few days, I've been in Tampa visiting my daughter so I haven't been able to workout with my Dad, but he's been sending me his workout accountability pics, so yes, he's still killing it!

On this post, I will be sharing bot of my Day 3 and Day 4 accountability videos, so here they are =)

Day 3, Week Seven - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1



Day 4, Week Seven - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3 + Core 2



And of course, here are my Dad's workout accountability photos from Day 3 and 4, Week 7. I am so very proud of him for staying consistent even though I am not able to workout with him. Not only is he committed to his workouts, he's been staying on point with his nutrition and drinking his Shakeology everyday =)

Day 3, Week 7
Day 3 and 4 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Spartan Up, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Cardio 3 and Core 2, Join My Beachbody Coach Team, Become a Beachbody Coach

Day 4, Week 7
Day 3 and 4 Week Seven 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Spartan Up, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Cardio 3 and Core 2, Join My Beachbody Coach Team, Become a Beachbody Coach
71 Years Young and KILLIN IT!

Are you ready to start a fitness journey? Do you need some motivation and accountability? I can help =) Feel free to message me here, and I'll help you get started with one of my online accountability groups, and introduce you to others who are getting some amazing results! Chat soon =) 





No comments:

Post a Comment